Skip to content
1. What are/where the three main challenges to nursing school?
2. What are the healthcare coverage requirements to stay enrolled?
3. What healthcare options are available to students?
4. What is the student breakdown female, male, with children, with SO, age range, average age etc.
5. Do you think we should have female only? Age limits? Other limits?
6. Is there a lack of community in nursing students?
7. What are the top three organization that support nursing student and RN’s?
8. What is the best way to support nursing students to improve graduation and success?
9. What membership benefits would you be most important to you?
a. Seminars on passive income, investing, budgeting and financing.
b. Seminars on study techniques, study groups and RN support.
c. Life coaching
d. Self-esteem building
f. Job networking
g. Discounts at venders (scrubs, medical supplies, shoes)
h. Discount to join other organizations (10% off 24 hr fitness for example)
i. Clubs like travel, hiking, surfing, gardening, theater, music, events
j. Exclusive partnerships and discounts with credit unions, investments banks, CPA…
k. Special events and black tie gala honoring the achievements of members.
l. Individual awards of $1,500 to $5,000.
m. Provide a safe, friendly and exciting place for community and bonding growth
n. To foster long lasting friendships and bonds among our RN members
10. What would you consider a must have before joining the membership?
11. Do you think fostering dogs would be helpful for student morale and emotional support?
Please answer the Qusetion below